The "Strictly Sail Show" (link: StrictlySailChicago.com), an indoor boat show with more than 200 exhibitors, runs through Sunday, January 29. You don't have to be a "sailor" to have fun there! Colleen Kenny, the show's PR manager, came into our ABC7 studio with a bunch of products you can find at the show.
- KiteSurf, BIC Beach Board ($899.95)
- Kitesurf, Gaastra M6 Sail, ($175.00)
- Recycled Sail Fleece Vest, SeaFever Gear, $84.95
- Recycled Sail Kid's Crayon Aprons, SeaFever Gear, $32.95
- Recycled Sail Yoga Bag, SeaFever Gear, $28.95
- Recycled Sailcloth tote, Ella Vickers, $188.00
- WEST MARINE, Coastal Automatic Inflatable Life Vests ($149.99)
- TAYLOR MADE, Welcome-Aboard Standard Boarding Mats, West Marine ($39.99)
- HENRI LLOYD, Men's Blue Eco Jacket, $249.00, West Marine( yellow color for display)
- HENRI LLOYD Men's Blue Eco High-Rise Bibs, $175.00, West Marine
- SPERRY TOP-SIDER, West Marine, Men's Billfish Boat Mocs ($99)
Topaz Taz Sailboat ($2,795)
Ideal for young solo beginners to gain confidence or for an adult and child to sail together
Comfortable space for two
Can be set up with one sail or a main and jib
Easy to handle
Very robust, ultra tough, maintenance free
Also, YOU CAN WIN ONE at the SHOW!
Progressive Insurance Strictly Sail Chicago Show
Through Sunday, January 29
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Festival Halls A & B
600 E. Grand Ave.
$15 - Saturday and Sunday (Adults)
$24 - Two-Day Adult Pass (Available online only)
$25 - Family Pack, includes two adults and two children any day (Online ONLY)
FREE - Children 15 years and under (when accompanied by an adult)
All online e-ticket purchases include a 1-year subscription to Yachting, Spa, Caribbean Travel & Life, Ski, Sailing World or Cruising World