Q-BBQ Sweet Sauce Recipe:
- 3 Cups Brown Sugar
- 6 oz Can of Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup White Vinegar
- 2 T Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 1 T Garlic Powder
- 1 T Pepper
- 1 T Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
Q-BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe:
- 2.5 lb slab of rib (meatier rib which is a premium)
- Remove the membrane (thin coat of skin) from the back of the ribs
- Let sit and then smoke for 7-hours
- After they come out of the smoker and are ready to be served, coat them in Q-BBQ's signature Sweet Sauce and then run the ribs through a grilling oven. Serve piping hot!
- You can also bake the ribs in the oven at 250 degrees for 3-hours, slow and low.
- To grill the ribs, grill for about 25-minutes until internal temperature is about 185 degrees.
Grilling Tip from Papa Q:
When smoking meat, remember the words "Slow and Low". Use a flavored wood like hickory or apple and when you are finished, wrap the meat in plastic to keep the moisture in.
70. S. LaGrange Road
La Grange, IL 60525
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday - Saturday: 11 :00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Featuring traditional Texas-style barbecue, Q-BBQ's chefs make nearly every dish from scratch and specialize in hickory ribs, corn bread, macaroni and cheese, brisket and pulled pork. Q-BBQ is open for lunch and dinner daily in addition to al fresco dining on the patio in the warmer months.